The Account Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of Foresight’s services and products with its CPG partners. The person in this role will develop account and project plans, lead the strategic advancement of our client relationships, and drive client satisfaction to support their accountability to grow and renew existing client business.
- Develop relationships with key client contacts to become immersed in client business, to better understand key business issues and how ForesightROI can solve them.
- Collaborate and lead cross-functional group in technical client delivery.
- Manage internal and external expectations of timelines and scope through rigor in documentation and project management principals.
- Leverage subject matter experts and learnings from industry to demonstrate outstanding thought leadership and value to clients.
- Proactively identify opportunities, strengths, and risks through managing account plans and effectively influence internal priorities with peers and leadership to ensure customer success.
- Represent your customers within Foresight ROI to create winning strategies for the business and our customers.
- Own client management process from sale through renewal including establishing a predictable cadence of communication and meetings with client, across both project and account planning cycles.
- Continuously learn from working with customers and access to trade forums and materials, developing a deep understanding of the industry and able articulate the impact of measurement and analytics into the future.
- Communicate Foresight ROI’s value to customers and understand our solutions and how they differ from others in the market.
- Present to senior client stakeholder, demonstrating knowledge of their issues and clearly articulate the value proposition of our services to their business.
You’re a self-starter with an urge to create successful customer outcomes and advocate for delivering best-in-class value to your clients. You’ve managed complex client relationships both
independently and collaboratively, with a high success rate in issue resolution. You feel a great sense of accomplishment in working closely with clients and developing relationships that yield
open communication and collaborative outcomes. You’re able to manage upward and adapt when the unexpected happens.
Here’s what your background should look like:
- 4+ years of retail or CPG industry, preferably in consultative or customer success role, with relevant exposure to and understanding of omnichannel marketing strategies
- Close experience with applications of statistical models and predictive intelligence in driving tangible business outcomes
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) capable of articulating complex ideas to business audiences with a wide range of prior experience/knowledge
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and insights analysis
- Proven ability to consistently translate statements of work to internal and external stakeholders, managing clear expectations and accountability
- Knowledge of Shopper Marketing industry, CPG business model, and navigating varied client organizational structures
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to leverage project management tools to set clear expectations
- Experienced working remotely; demonstrating ability to effectively collaborate and a high degree of personal accountability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred fields of study are Business (Economics or Finance), Mathematics (or other quantitative field), or Marketing
What You’ll Love About FORESIGHT ROI
- Company culture and opportunities to grow.
- Autonomy to operate as you see fit.
- Freedom. Flexible WFH policy.
- Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well).
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) plan.
- Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits.
- Competitive compensation with a culture first environment.
- Loop office in downtown Chicago.
- Regular company lunches
About Foresight ROI.
At our core, we’re a company that believes in the power and predictive quality of analytics. Through data we can create intelligence and information that has the power to inform critical business decisions. We focus on Shopper Marketing analytics and providing CPG shopper marketers with the information and support they need to drive greater business outcomes with their marketing investment. Through our products and services, we demonstrate the incrementality of marketing investments and use proven strategies to identify the opportunity to drive higher ROIs. Foresight ROI has been in this space since 2009 and has remained steadfast in its commitment building decision support tools for Shopper Marketers and innovating to meet the evolving challenges they face.